Honey & Rose Petal Vinegar~ Healing Bliss

Feeling better, finally. Rested and stayed warm and drank my herbal infusions and teas. Also oiled my hair, it was so dry and uncomfortable. Took a small bowel and added 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil to 2 droppers of chamomile tincture, and some rose water about 1 tsp. covered my hair from scalp to ends and then gently combed to make sure it was covered. Sat in front of my wood stove and continued to read some more Rosemary. I am reading and absorbing “Herbal Healing for Woman, Chapter 2  Beginning Your Herbal Studies”  I even made a batch of Honey Rose Petal Vinegar. It has to sit for 6 weeks but I have to test it often. Can’t resist! It smells so delicious. Oh by the way my Garlic Honey is ready. Opened it this morning and  the boys asked if I could please put the lid back on. Had to giggle. Can’t wait to try it. The garlic is calling to me as well as the honey. "I will heal you of your sore throat and stuffy nose. One glorious Tablespoon at a time." ~Kim  

Comments

Popular Posts